Race Registration Has Been Postponed Until March 2021.
Race Registration For 2020 Deferred Runners:
March 29, 2021-April 18, 2021.
General Public Race Registration Opens: April 19, 2021
We are closely monitoring the State of Vermont COVID-19 Travel Policies and will keep you updated as our race approaches in the new year.
We plan to have an in-person Covered Bridges Half Marathon, June 6th.
2020 Deferred Runners:
If you deferred, or did not receive a refund you are automatically a deferred entry for 2021.
You will have to sign up again beginning March 29, 2021 so we have an updated liability release and updated emergency contact information.Your 2020 race registration fee will automatically be rolled-over to the 2021 race.
Please review our Race Info. Page before registering.
- Registration for the 2021 Race opens on March 29, 2021 for our 2020 deferred runners.
Remaining spots will open April 19, 2021 for the General Public
- Registration is by first-come, first-serve, NOT a lottery system.
- Registrants will receive confirmation emails.
- Registration is by VISA/MC .
- The entry fee is $75, plus RunSignUp processing fee.
- We do not have a wait list.
- The 2019 race SOLD OUT in 10 minutes.
- Registration/Race Bib is non-transferable.
- Fees are non-refundable, regardless of injury, lack of adequate training, an irreconcilable schedule conflict, or any other reason, no matter how valid. It cannot be moved to a future year.
Didn’t Get In… Please consider running with an official CBHM Non-Profit Partners. Learn more.