Non-Profit Partners-Together to the Finish
Non-Profit Partner Early Registration Opens November 13, 2023 at 7 PM
(General Public Registration Opens December 4, 2023 at 7 PM ET)
If you commit to raise a minimum of $500 for one of our Non-Profit Partners:
David’s House, The Family Place, Positive Tracks, Upper Valley Haven, or WISE
You will have an opportunity to register BEFORE race registration opens to the General Public.
You WILL BE guaranteed a spot in the 2024 Race!
Our Mission–David’s House is a 20-bedroom home-away-from-home for families with children receiving medical care through Dartmouth Health Children’s. Founded in 1986, we are named in memory of David Cyr who passed away at age five after a long battle with leukemia.
We provide a warm, caring, fully stocked home and support 24-hours a day, 365 days a year for families from around the world, whether they stay with us for one day or for many months while their child receives the medical care they need. We don’t charge a fee for families to stay with us and we don’t receive state or federal funding, so grassroots fundraising is the way we support our ongoing operations. To date, we’ve served over 16,000 families from 42 U.S. states, 2 U.S. territories, and 28 foreign countries.
To support our mission, members of Team David’s House are asked to raise $500, with your $95 registration fee going toward this goal. In recognition of your commitment to helping us spread the word about our amazing mission and raising funds to support it, David’s House will provide:
- A gathering tent at the start and finish with team-only snacks and refreshments
- Transportation of personal items from the race’s start to the finish locations
- Access to fundraising tips and guidance
- Exclusive runner gifts
- Tons of support and encouragement leading up to and during the race
- Ongoing communication from us with motivation, logistics, local recommendations, training support, and more!
Register to Run on Team David’s House
Our Mission: The Family Place delivers comprehensive programs designed to strengthen positive relationships, teach essential skills and promote enduring healthy growth for families with young children in the Upper Valley and surrounding communities.
The Family Place is a private, non-profit organization founded in 1985 in White River Junction, Vermont, by a group of community members concerned about the well-being of young children. Shortly thereafter, we were designated by the State of Vermont to be the Parent Child Center for the area. Last year, The Family Place reached over 1,700 children from 1,200 families in the Upper Valley region of New Hampshire and Vermont. We offer programs for all families with young children, with an emphasis on intensive, holistic support for those most in need. Our programs address critical quality-of-life issues, including child safety, financial stability, healthy development, mental health, literacy and education, food and housing security. From the beginning, we have maintained a strong focus on the most vulnerable young children; we are the primary provider of prevention and intervention programs for children birth to three.
Team members commit to raising $500 and The Family Place will pay the $95 registration fee.
In recognition of your hard work, our runners will enjoy these benefits:
- A gathering tent with food and water at the race’s start and finish
- Transportation of personal items at the race’s start and finish
- Personal fundraising webpage and fundraising coaching and guidance
- Regular encouragement and support before the race
- Team T-shirt from The Family Place
- Swag Bag of surprise goodies
Register to Run on Team Family Place
Positive Tracks equips ages 12 – 25 with the skills, knowledge, and resources needed to change the world through the power of physical activity. We call it sweating for good.
The future is bright: Positive Tracks is a 501(c)3 non-profit that teaches young people how to Sweat For Good®. Youth partner with Positive Tracks for free help building and leading their own Positive Tracks Challenge – an athletic event, or series of events, designed to champion a cause or organization of their choosing. From start to finish, Positive Tracks provides tools and coaching to help youth create and amplify skills like team building, community engagement, cause advocacy, leadership, event planning, fundraising, promotion and more. Youth are climbing mountains to combat COVID; running to support racial justice; shooting hoops to end hunger.
Positive Tracks has helped 92,379 Positive Trackers turn 434,901 miles and 149,719 hours of physical activity into advocacy, activism, and $11.7 million for causes shaping our shared future
Help us grow the Positive Tracks movement by joining Team Positive Tracks! Commit to raising $500*, and in return, we’ll shower you with:
- Fuel and hydration at the start & finish
- Transportation of personal items from start to finish
- Cheerleading on the course
- Positive Tracks training shirt & other TBD swag
- A customizable fundraising page & support from Positive Tracks staff
- A monthly team newsletter with motivation, logistics, local recommendations, training support, and more!
- An epic Spotify running playlist
- Endless gratitude
Register to Run on Team Positive Tracks
Use this link: https://give.classy.org/
Questions about Team Positive Tracks? Please email Nibal Awad at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check us out at positivetracks.org and follow the action on Instagram and Twitter at @PosTracks
Our Mission: With the support of the UV community, the Haven assists those who are experiencing poverty to be free from hunger, securely housed, and to pursue a
Since 1980 the Upper Valley Haven has provided temporary shelter and educational
programming for homeless families and adults as well as food and clothing to anyone
The Haven has fostered independence through our Shelter Advocacy, Aftercare,
Outreach and Education Programs. The Haven is open 365 days per year and never
charges for any of its services. We serve over 14,500 people per year.
Commit to raise $500* and enjoy the following benefits:
- A personal fundraising webpage
- Haven tote bag filled with the necessities and more
- Toilets at the start of the race for nonprofit team runners only
- Pre- and post-race gathering tent for runners and their families with healthy
snacks and beverages.
- Haven CBHM Team T-shirt (stylish, functional, performance – a keeper!)
- Transportation of personal items from the start of the race to the finish.
*The $95 registration fee is due when you register to be on the Haven’s Team and
counts towards your $500 goal.
Register to Run on Team Upper Valley Haven
To request a spot on the Haven team, please email development@uppervalleyhaven.
Additional information: https://uppervalleyhaven.org/events/covered-bridges/
Our mission: WISE leads the Upper Valley to end gender-based violence through survivor-centered advocacy, prevention, education and mobilization for social change.
Our vision: A world of freedom, justice, equality and dignity where all thrive.
For 50 years WISE, a non-profit organization, has been supporting people and communities impacted by domestic violence, sexual violence and stalking. WISE offers a confidential and free 24-hour crisis line, peer support groups and workshops, emergency shelter, transitional housing, safety planning and in-person advocacy at hospitals, police stations, courts, and other social service agencies. WISE provides essential immigration legal services and works with youth, professionals, and the community to develop culturally relevant community education and comprehensive prevention strategies. WISE is committed to engaging our community in learning to recognize and eliminate the root causes of violence.
To join Team WISE, all you have to do is commit to raise at least $500.00 for WISE. We will cover the $95 CBHM registration fee and give you amazing perks. In recognition of your hard work, WISE will provide you with the following:
- Early registration for Team WISE
- Promotional support for fundraising
- Transportation of your belongings from the start to the finish line
- An awesome WISE t-shirt to wear on race day
- Private toilets for non-profit teams only
- A pre- and post-race gathering tent for runners and their friends and family
- Race photographs
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- A special WISE bag full of goodies
And cheerful, grateful smiles from WISE staff to greet you at the finish line!
Register to Run on Team Wise
Thank You Great Eastern Radio for Your Generous Support!