Non-Profit Partners-Together to the Finish Line
New for 2019, early registration for Covered Bridges Half Marathon 2019 with our Non-Profit Partners.
If you commit to raise a minimum of $500 for one of our Non-Profit Partners, you can register early for our race. Avoid the registration rush, raise money for a great group and feel good when you run on June 2, 2019.
Register to Run for: David’s House, The Family Place, Positive Tracks, Upper Valley Haven, or WISE.
2019 NPP registration is CLOSED
Thank You for Your Support.
Our mission is to provide a home-away-from-home and
support for families with children receiving treatment through the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
David’s House is the dream of a little boy named David Cyr who passed away at age five after a three-and-a-half-year struggle against acute lymphatic leukemia. Built so that families can remain together when it is
most crucial. We provide a warm, caring, fully stocked “home” for families. Guests may come for a day or many months depending on their child’s needs at CHaD. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help families stay together during this difficult time. All at no charge to them.
Members of Team David’s House are asked to commit to a $500 fundraising goal.
Team members will enjoy:
- Access to the Non-profit team area
- Pre- and post-race food and hydration
- Team photo
- Access to personalized fundraising pages
- Transportation of personal items to the finish line
- Fundraising tips leading up to the race
- Unique race swag
Our Mission: The Family Place delivers comprehensive programs designed to strengthen positive relationships, teach essential skills and promote enduring healthy growth for families with young children in the Upper Valley and surrounding communities.
The Family Place is a private, non-profit organization founded in 1985 in White River Junction, Vermont, by a group of community members concerned about the well-being of young children. Shortly thereafter, we were designated by the State of Vermont to be the Parent Child Center for the area. Last year, The Family Place reached over 1,700 children from 1,200 families in the Upper Valley region of New Hampshire and Vermont. We offer programs for all families with young children, with an emphasis on intensive, holistic support for those most in need. Our programs address critical quality-of-life issues, including child safety, financial stability, healthy development, mental health, literacy and education, food and housing security. From the beginning, we have maintained a strong focus on the most vulnerable young children; we are the primary provider of prevention and intervention programs for children birth to three.
Team members commit to raising $500 and The Family Place will pay the $95 registration fee.
In recognition of your hard work, our runners will enjoy these benefits:
- A gathering tent with food and water at the race’s start and finish
- Transportation of personal items at the race’s start and finish
- Personal fundraising webpage and fundraising coaching and guidance
- Regular encouragement and support before the race
- Team T-shirt from The Family Place
- Swag Bag of surprise goodies
Our mission is simple – We teach youth how to make change through the power of athletics.
WHY: Our youngest generation is inheriting a society with major challenges, from climate change to revitalized racism. Enter Positive Tracks to help young people create solutions to societal challenges through the power of sport and cause advocacy.
HOW: Positive Tracks teaches youth how to sweat for good, for any cause they choose. We provide free counsel on fitness, team building, community engagement, cause advocacy, event planning, fundraising and promotion. Youth are playing kickball for climate change; spinning for social justice; shooting hoops for hunger. If kids can dream it, Positive Tracks can help them make it happen: for any cause, from any corner of the country.
Help us grow the Positive Tracks movement by joining Team Positive Tracks! Commit to raising $500*, and in return, we’ll shower you with:
- Fuel and hydration at the start & finish
- Transportation of personal items from start to finish
- Runner support, cheer-leading and fuel on the course
- Positive Tracks tech shirt, training shirt & other TBD swag
- A customizable fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance & guidance from Positive Tracks Staff
- A monthly team newsletter with motivation, logistics & training support
- An epic Spotify running play list
- Post-race massage
- Love & affection
*A $95 registration fee is required when you sign up. This counts toward your $500 fundraising minimum.
Positive Tracks: To request a spot on the Positive Tracks team, please email Emily Gardner at email@example.com or visit their website for additional information: http://www.positivetracks.org/.
Our Mission: The Upper Valley Haven is a non-profit, private organization that serves people struggling with poverty by providing food, shelter, education, service coordination, and other support.
Since 1980 the Upper Valley Haven has provided temporary shelter and educational programming for homeless families and adults as well as food and clothing to anyone in need.
The Haven has fostered independence through our Shelter Advocacy, Aftercare, Outreach and Education Programs. The Haven is open 365 days per year and never charges for any of its services. We serve over 14,500 people per year.
Commit to raise $500* and enjoy the following benefits:
- A personal fundraising webpage
- Reusable Haven swag bag filled with the necessities and more
- Toilets at the start of the race for charity team runners only
- A pre- and post-race gathering tent for runners and their families with healthy snacks and beverages.
- Receive your own Haven CBHM Team T-shirt (stylish, functional, performance – a keeper!)
- Training Tips by road race experts sent by email preceding the race.
- Team photograph and opportunity for individual photographs.
- Transportation of personal items from the start of the race to the finish.
- Lucky bracelets made by children living the Haven’s Shelter and participating in the Haven’s Afterschool program.
*The $95 registration fee is due when you register to be on the Haven’s Team ($95 counts towards the $500 goal)
Upper Valley Haven: To request a spot on the Haven team, please email Kristen Coats at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website for additional information: https://uppervalleyhaven.org/events/covered-bridges/
Learn more about the Haven at www.uppervalleyhaven.org.
Our Mission: WISE leads the Upper Valley to end gender-based violence through survivor-centered advocacy, prevention, education and mobilization for social change.
WISE is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting people and communities impacted by domestic violence, sexual violence and stalking. WISE leads the Upper Valley to end gender-based violence through survivor-centered advocacy, prevention,education and mobilization for social change. WISE offers a confidential and free 24-hour crisis line, peer support groups and workshops; emergency shelter and transitional housing; safety planning and accompaniment to hospitals, police stations, courthouses and other social service agencies. The Prevention and Education Program works with youth, professionals, and the community to develop relevant and comprehensive prevention strategies. WISE is committed to shifting the culture as a whole, to make violence less common, and to realize our vision – a world of freedom, justice, equality and dignity where all can thrive.
Members of Team WISE commit to raising at least $500 and WISE will pay the $95 registration fee.
In recognition of your hard work, WISE will also provide you with the following;
- A personalized dri-fit t-shirt with the WISE logo to wear on race day
- Promotional support for fundraising
- Race photographs by Matthew Oscadal
- A brief (and optional), pre-race warm up of yoga and intention setting lead by Abby Tassel, RYT
- A pre and post-race gathering tent for runners and their friends and family with healthy snacks and beverages
- Transportation of runner’s belongings from start to finish line