A message to our runners and race volunteers.
It is with heavy hearts that we are writing to everyone involved with our Covered Bridges Half Marathon community. With the uncertainty of the Coronavirus, COVID-19, and it’s effects on our neighbors over the next few months, the CBHM Inc. board of directors has decided to postpone our race until June 6, 2021.
This decision was not made lightly and we all feel it will be in everyone’s best interest to hold off bringing our race community together to run our 29th annual race. We’ll all just take a pause, be with our families, help out in our communities any way we can, and pick up in June 2021 for our 29th race.
For our runners, are hoping you will choose to run with us in 2021-we’ll hold your bibs for you, YOUR race registration will be transferred to the 2021 race so you won’t have to register during open race registration on December 7, 2020 at 7 p.m. ET. Your deferment is NOT TRANSFERABLE.
If the June 6, 2021 race date doesn’t work for you, we understand and will be offering a partial refund. More details will follow in an email that will be sent to the email you used when you signed up using RunSignUp.
On behalf of the CBHM Inc. board we hope you and your loved ones make it through this crisis. You are all in our thoughts.
See you in June 2021,
Mike Silverman and Nancy Nutile-McMenemy
CBHM Race Co-Directors